Recent Posts

19 November 2009

I Heart the Arctic, Second Printing


Due to an overwhelming response, I Heart the Arctic, is already in it's second printing. The first printing sold out in under 10 days (thank you all!) I have sourced new paper for the 2nd run, it's slightly different interior papers, but still with the icy grey cover, vellum insets and a variety of white and off white textured interior pages. I have set up a Pre-Order in my Etsy. All Pre-Orders will ship before December 1st, well in time for the holidays.
The second printing will be an edition of 100, a good deal of which have already been spoken for (again thank you guys!)


I've also just finished sewing a large batch of Scandinavian Arctic Heart Ornaments which are also up in my Etsy.

(above is the 1st printing, I've reversed the heart to white on black for the 2nd printing)
Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Kim Baise said...

I love reading your blog and your art is Wonderful too!
You ROCK!
~jikits

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

That's great news! My book(s) came in yesterday and it's perfect, I love it!!! I'm sure the rest of these will fly out of the shop :)

A Beautiful Party said...

i'm so glad i got my copy! i love it!

Post a Comment