Recent Posts

30 December 2009

Mail Call

One of the great things about being out of town is coming home to mass amounts of good mail. I returned from my mini holiday to find Camilla Engman's book (part of the suitcase series published by Uppercase) waiting for me!

It is completely delightful from the first page to the last, and came with a few prints, postcards, a baggage tag and a mini book!
I promptly clipped up one of the cards in an open space on my work wall
---------------------------------------------------------

This amazing package from Laura at OKAY was also in the post! It's issue 4 of her Okay Zine, which I have been looking forward to since Issue 3 came out. She hand cut out all of the pages and each image is on a different type of paper. It's completely charming. They are available in her shop (thanks Laura!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment