Recent Posts

19 December 2009

Pillow Project

About a month ago, I ordered 9lbs of poly fiber fill stuffing to make pillows / hearts, etc. from an "unnamed" online store. I never received an order or shipping confirmation and after a few emails inquiring, still nothing. So, running out of time on projects I went up to the garment district and bought a TON of pillow fluff to finish up some pre-holiday projects.

A day after, I got this lovely email saying that my order had already shipped, and I could not cancel it, so I now have a box bigger than me full of pillow fluff...with that in mind, I made a pillow for my bed last night! yay.

The front is the arctic circle fabric I made, and then back is my $1 polka dot fabric scored while I was at home over thanksgiving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment