Recent Posts

12 January 2010

Art Packs--New Year Clean Up

Art Packs, all wrapped up

Pack 1

So as part of my new years cleaning efforts, I have assembled 4 art packs full of original mixed media artwork, editioned screenprints, drawings, polaroids, and of course waffles-paper ones that is. My flat file boxes are full, and I'm trying to make room for new work! I've posted all 4 of the packs on Etsy. Each of the drawings is packed up with a board backing, and in a plastic protective sleeve (see top photos!) I'm also putting in some extra goodies in the form of post cards, waffles, polaroids, heart ornaments etc. Full lists of what is included in each pack is in the shop description.

2 comments:

abigail's treasure said...

hello there,

i absolutely <3 your work, its divine!

I have just started a new blog and have featured you over there, I hope you don't mind!

http://abigailstreasure.blogspot.com/

best wishes
abigail

Jacqueline Bos said...

Hi Abigail, thanks so much! Hope you're having an excellent day

Post a Comment