Recent Posts

15 January 2010

Heart Shaped Necklaces



In the return from the holiday, I've been a little slow in starting new illustrations. I've been doing a lot of sewing and making. I transformed a plush heart (made from the arctic patterned fabric) into a necklace to wear. I'm really happy with how it turned out so I made a few extra for the shop, and a few smaller heart necklaces out of a nature patterned fabric. Both are 100% cotton with natural cotton covered string. I've put each in a muslin pouch with sea green stitching.
A few are up in the shop: Arctic (larger) / Nature (smaller)

8 comments:

brightandblithe said...

Your work is absolutely beautiful. This is my first visit but I will most certainly spread the word. It's a pleasure meeting you.

fraisedesbois said...

I love your heart necklaces. Awesome! I go to purl soho all the time as I live nearby. It is like a rainbow of colors.

Sana said...

never have i seen a necklace so sweet!

sana

abene said...

i didn´t know your work... and i love it now!!! really wonderful..

Jacqueline Bos said...

thanks guys!

Beau said...

I just bumped into your blog, really nice work! I love it!

kara said...

I find you amazing!Thanks for inspiring me today:)

penny patten said...

Your work is very whimsical and sweet! (I found you on Decor 8), love your Blog.

Post a Comment