Recent Posts

25 January 2010

ReadyMade Feature

ReadyMade got a re-design...
I Heart the Arctic is featured in the front section (!!!)
And, arctic circles towards the back!

I've been doing my best to keep this under my hat until it came out, but it was really really hard. I'm so excited to be featured in this month's issue of ReadyMade (Feb/Mar issue). It's also the issue launching their new re-design and it's pretty amazing inside from head to toe. Go get yourself an issue! I recognize some other amazing Brooklyn designers and illustrators throughout its pages, including a huge feature on George and Jacqueline Schmidt of Screech Owl Design. I met Jacqueline at the Williamsburg Flea, and she was sweet as can be. Thanks so much to the ReadyMade staff for putting my little Arctic book in there, you were all a joy to be in contact with.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh wowza!!! Congrats, lovely lady! That's quite impressive :)

Amy P said...

We had a hard time keeping it under wraps ourselves, as excited as we were to have you in the issue. Is it okay that I didn't part with the hearts that you sent? Cause I'm slightly obsessed with them!

Jacqueline Bos said...

Amy: Absolutely! I was hoping you'd keep them <3

fraisedesbois said...

Congratulions!! I bought the Ready Made magazine and read the article. I love your work. Very inspiring!!! Have a great day!:0)

Amy P said...

Seriously, thank you. They brighten my desk space every day (they are hanging on my wall on the pushpins that hold up my calendars- takes the stress out of looking at our production schedule!)

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

omg omg omg! that's so awesome!!

firstborn studio said...

i LOVE the readymade re-design and happy to have found you.... bravo for you!!!!

A Beautiful Party said...

I noticed you were in there and was really happy for you!

Post a Comment