Recent Posts

24 August 2010

Polyvore is....wow



Polyvore is....super confusing. Being that I am a trained graphic designer, it's probably super sad that I cannot figure out how to work this site! I registered for an account, and then spent about 2 hours trying to "clip to polyvore" and failed miserably. I could end up spending all day making one silly collage, and so instead, I pilfered this one from the web :)
I had trouble sleeping last night and rewatched a bunch of episodes from the first season of Skins, so here's a silly collage about Cassie, who I think is my favorite character along with Sid. And also, how cute is that horse tank? Very cute.

4 comments:

Fenke said...

sometimes the clipping just doesn't work! i don't know why, it is so frustrating. other times it does, and then it gets really addictive :-)

Erin said...

I know! I was a member for a year before I actually published one. I would get so frustrated and end up just admiring other people's collages wondering how they did it. I think I'm getting the hang of it now and just like Fenke said its become "really addictive." I actually clipped your lavender/gray bunny in last night... waiting to use it on my birthday wish list polyvore.

Megan said...

hahah I just saw the text above the collage and heard Cassie's voice in my head...I miss that show! that horse tank is ueber cute, and the water pistol makes that outfit...BUT I would have to disagree and say that Chris was my favorite character...it KILLED me when he died : (

Jacqueline Bos said...

megan- HAHA! I spent way too much time this morning drawing out different renditions of "oh wow...lovely"~ far too easily amused, and yep Chris is awesome :)

i want some water pistols...and a water fight...real bad

Post a Comment