Recent Posts

02 September 2010

MySpace Theme Launch (!!!)


Ok, so a while back MySpace commissioned me to design a background for their new platform, and it's finally launched! I've been dying to tell everyone about this, but today is the day I can for real! Above is the link to my myspace profile where you can check out the theme in action, and if you have a MySpace page, upgrade to the new platform and try it out! I'm really excited with how everything came together so nicely, thanks MySpace team!

4 comments:

JMay said...

Very creative, love the myspace background!

E R I N said...

how cool are YOU!?!

VERY.

Jacqueline Bos said...

HAHA! thanks Erin :)

Federico said...

Myspace http://www.myspace.com/beatifullosers with your theme since september, i think it goes really well with our music. Your art is great! Congrats!

Post a Comment