Recent Posts

19 March 2012

Cacti & Succulents Mini Book






Here it is! I'm so excited this is ready to share with you all. I think this is my favorite mini book yet, I did a small edition of 40 which allowed me to do a lot more hand done details on each one. I got a rubber stamp made for the cover and the shipping envelopes, so each cover is rubber stamped and has it's edition number written underneath. There are 2 screenprinted pages on vellum, and a vellum full photo centerfold. Each book has a sewn spine and 36 awesome black and white cacti & succulent drawings. I've separated them into 3 tribe classifications throughout, and labeled them with their common name and scientific name. I got to do a ton of fun research with this book, pulling from modern gardening encyclopedias and old school Time Life series books. Hope you all like it!
{etsy listing: Cacti & Succulent Mini Book}

1 comments:

littlebirdbigcity said...

Awesome, yay! Can't wait to see it!

Post a Comment