Recent Posts

17 March 2012

**GRADUATED**

{image from the very lovely: Sophie Takes Pictures}

As of this week I've officially graduated! I finished up my accounting certificate at PCC and turned in the last of my assignments earlier this week, I couldn't feel better. I went to college the first go round for art and design but as life has changed, my original path had to bend a little too. For those of you who don't know, I work by day in an accounting department, and continue to freelance, make mini books, and draw things in my evenings. It's been nearly 2 years back in school, and it feels great to be done and officially certified.

I got the photo above from Sophie Takes Pictures, if you haven't checked out her tumblr, take a look, it's completely mesmerizing and full of beautiful images.

10 comments:

littlebirdbigcity said...

Yay, congrats Jackie! Party time!

Jacqueline Bos said...

Thanks Brooke! It's so nice to be done, and have some free time now.

A Beautiful Party said...

Congratulations! You're so inspiring!

Jacqueline Bos said...

Aw thanks so much, it's been an interesting journey for sure...

Anonymous said...

oh I love your blog, thanks for the little words about my photos! :)
Sophie (the one that takes pictures yes)

Jacqueline Bos said...

Hi Sophie! I'm so glad you posted a comment, I am just completely taken in by your photos, looking forward to what you have upcoming!

E R I N said...

a HUGE congratulations!!! ♡

Jacqueline Bos said...

ah, thanks Erin! btw loving your new paintings

hellojenuine said...

i only just saw this & wanted to say congrats! go you! i didn't know you were a daytime accountant, that is so cool.

Jacqueline Bos said...

thanks Jen! It's only been the past few years, but I actually really enjoy it. It's kind of strange how things work out like that.

Post a Comment