Recent Posts

08 April 2012

Rose Drawing & a New Setup


It's been a bit of a surreal week. My trusty Mac took a nosedive and died last weekend after 6.5 years together. I finally got my things together this weekend though and purchased a new one, it feels great but is not without a few roadblocks as well. My old scanner, circa 1999 is not compatible with the new OS, of course, so a new scanner was added to the list as well. After a few other software heartache fails, I got both the computer and scanner hooked up, and we're somewhat back to normal! This is the very first test scan on the new machine, and I've gotta say, it's pretty rad having a scanner that takes less than 5 minutes per page! It's going to take some getting used to but I think it's a good start to a new era.
Above is a rose drawing I did while I was hanging at home, sans technology, waiting for an appointment earlier in the week...not all bad.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Love it!!!

Jacqueline Bos said...

Hi Mom!

Post a Comment