
Yesterday I got a real printed Arctic Oven Mitt in the mail! I'm so excited with how these turned out. The lovely people over at Envelop did a stellar job. Get your own set here
Recent Posts

Yesterday I got a real printed Arctic Oven Mitt in the mail! I'm so excited with how these turned out. The lovely people over at Envelop did a stellar job. Get your own set here
Copyright © 2010 jackie bos ~ blog, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
4 comments:
aw looks beautiful!
must say the oven mits are my fave thing to design on envelop, theyre so fancy grandma ish!
agreed! I love the idea of baking holiday cookies in pretty oven mitts, we always had kitchy ones growing up, bunnies, kitties, hearts etc.
Yeaaa! They came in perfect!!
omg i want one! so lovely!
Post a Comment